Locating the Twilight Temple
* The coordinate for the entrance is 130, 668.
* There is an option to use the Illusion Stone in Archosaur South or Archosaur West.
Entering the Twilight Temple
1) The Twilight Temple is separated into four areas. You enter into the Hall of Choice: This is where you choose which Act to select or use the forges.
Access to each Act is blocked until you talk to the corresponding pillar, some parts of the acts are also blocked in solo mode.
Once you talk to the pillar the blocking wooden door disappear and you can teleport in to the Act selected.
2) Upon entering, you will be asked to select the adventure mode. There are two modes to choose from.
3) The next pillar will ask only the party leader to choose the level of difficulty you want your adventure to be.
4. Only in the party mode, there will be next two pillars that will ask you the number of bosses and monsters that you will face.
|Act||Mode||# of Monsters||# of Boss's||USB Req.|
|Solo||n/a||n/a||1 (2 in 1-3)|
|Solo||n/a||n/a||2 (3 in 2-3)|
|Solo||n/a||n/a||3 (4 in 3-3)|
For certain conditions, the dungeon door will open if you have Ultimate Substance in your inventory. This item can be crafted from the "Twilight Forge: Materials" located inside the Twilight Temple or at the lower left side of Archosaur.
It is also required in the crafting of items from the Twilight Temple.
Resetting the dungeon
* Exiting the dungeon and then entering directly will not reset the dungeon to its original state
* Wait for 20 minutes after leaving the dungeon for it to be restored to its original state
* Invite someone and pass the leadership to him/her then leave the party
* Disperse the party and leave the dungeon. Reorganize your party but the previous party leader should not be the same party leader.
|Area||Level||Name Of Quest||Requirement||Experience||Spirit||Coin|
|Archaeologist?||Talk to NPC at start||20||4||5,000|
|1-1||60+||Graverobbers||Drop from: Catacomb Bone Rager (Lvl 63) Rate:100%||30,000||5,000||6,000|
|Graverobbers Journey||Kill: 4 Catacomb Archer (lvl 65)||25,000||5,000||4,000|
|Hsuefeng||Kill: Crypt Scorpionale (150)||30,000||6,000||5,000|
|Brother's Soul||Kill: Soul of Hsuehfeng (Lvl 150)||45,000||9,000||7,500|
|1-2||68+||Hu's Treasure||Drop from: Catacomb Guard (70) Rate:50%||40,000||8,000||7,000|
|Lich's Head||Drop from: Twilight Lich (150) Rate:100%||45,000||9,000||7,500|
|Percussion Master||Drop from: Lord of Percussion: Dimensic Rate:100%||50,000||10,000||8,000|